Sunday, August 9, 2009

Simple and Easy

Summertime and the living is easy - with "simple and easy" being the theme of the editor's post in one of my favorite magazines - Artful Blogging. It is true that I am one of those people who find myself in the midst of slowing down and simplifying my life. Not that I have stopped "making art" but rather, I am paring things down so that I have time for the things that matter. New and improved methods of organizing and storing my papers and supplies have been a priority this month. Arranging tools and materials at my fingertips make production easier and allow more time to capture the creative moment and get it three-dimensional. Digital recording is also a more prevalent habit in the past six months also, allowing projects to be viewed online and in my scrapbooks for many years to come.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover